What is Private Tuition?
The flexible Private Tuition course in London, Manchester, York and Edinburgh allows you to concentrate on the aspects of language development that are most important to you. Following a full needs-analysis and language assessment to understand your current language level, we will design the programme around your personal objectives and language needs.
Who is it for?
Private Tuition is ideal for those who wish to make fast progress in any aspect of the English language, with individual attention for specific language or pronunciation work.
Minimum level: Beginners (A1)
Locations: London Hampstead, Manchester, York, Edinburgh
Maximum class size: 1
Price: £65 per lesson (60 minutes)
We will help you to:
• learn the type of English you need to get ahead in your professional, personal, or academic life
• study a subject that may not be already covered by our existing courses
• make fast progress in English speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills
• increase your range of grammar and vocabulary in a variety of contexts
• focus on pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar to ensure you improve accuracy and fluency
You can take any number of private tuition classes in London, Manchester, York and Edinburgh. Each lesson lasts for 60 minutes.
Private Tuition can start any day of the week except Bank Holidays.
What will I learn in Private Tuition?
The programme for this course is completely tailor-made and will address your specific needs. We will do a full needs-analysis and language assessment to understand your current language level. Based on this, we will design the course around your personal and language needs to ensure the course serves to meet all your aims.