Our most popular accommodation choice is homestay, as it gives you the opportunity to experience British life and culture with local hosts at the same time as you improve your English in a real life situation.
There are four types of boards:
- BB = Bed and Breakfast
- HB = Half board (Dinner, bed and breakfast)
- MB = Mid Boad (Midweek dinner Monday to Thursday. Only London Homestay)
- FB = Full board (Lunch, dinner, bed and breakfast)
- SC = Self catering (no meals included)
Apart from Homestay, we also offer the following accommodation options:
- Studios: Some of our schools offer studio apartments available for students who want complete independence and to stay on a self-catering basis. SC
Homestay accommodation: Stay with a local host. Living in a private home gives you even more contact with English speakers and a real insight into life in the UK. Our hosts treat student as a new member of the household, eating together and sharing the common living areas. No more than four students will be accommodated in homestay accommodation at any one time. BB, HB of FB.
- Private home accommodation: More than four adult learners may be accommodated in a private home; there may be less direct contact with the host(s) and students may be self-catered. SC
Student residences: Stay in student residence with shared kitchen / restaurant facilities and social spaces, offering independence as well as a real international experience with fellow students. SC
- Hotels: For students who prefer the comfort of a hotel or guesthouse, we can recommend a range of hotel accommodation in the local area to suit different budgets. BB, HB or SC
Rented rooms: Renting a room is an independent, inexpensive option, ideal for students who would like the comfort of a home, while having the freedom to live independently. SC
If you need more information, please fill in the form below and we will contact you soon.