We are accredited by some of the leading bodies in the industry:
- The British Council is an international organisation which is well-known for recognising quality learning organisations. All our schools meet the criteria set by Accreditation UK - the British Council’s quality assurance scheme for the UK ELT sector.
- English UK works closely with the British Council to provide support to quality language associations throughout the United Kingdom. Schools in the Experience English Group not only hold membership to English UK but are active members of regional English UK Groups, including English UK North and English UK London.
- EAQUALS is an international association of institutions and organisations involved in language education and they have been accrediting and enhancing quality language education since its foundation in 1991. All our schools have undergone inspections and been accredited by EAQUALS.
- ISI - the Independent Schools Inspectorate – is a body approved for the purpose of inspection under the Education Act 2002. ISI seeks to improve the quality and effectiveness of the education and of the care for students’ welfare. All the reports on the quality of schools are in the public domain, so parents, associations, the government and the wider community have free access to them. Our three schools based in England - London, Manchester and York - have recently undergone and passed ISI inspections.
- Education Scotland is an Executive Agency of the Scottish Government that brings together a number of organisations and teams tasked with improving the quality of the country's education system. The reports on the quality of schools are in the public domain, so parents, associations, the government and the wider community have free access to them. As ISI doesn’t operate in Scotland, Edinburgh Language Centre holds the equivalent accreditation by Education Scotland.