Evening Courses with Cactus and Manchester Academy of English
Cactus is a leading provider of foreign language courses and has partnered with Manchester Academy of English to run 10-week evening courses in Manchester.
• Languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Swedish
• Levels: Beginner to advanced
• Start dates: January, April, July & October
• Classes: One 2-hour class on one evening each week for 10 weeks (20 hours total)
• Class size: Min 4 / max 12 students
• Ideal for: Long-term learning, and those who want to learn the basics or brush up on an existing language before a holiday.
Courses are taught by fully qualified, native speaker teachers who focus on practical language for use outside the classroom. Classes are lively, fun and engaging, employing a variety of teaching methods to practise the main language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. Above all they are social, and you are guaranteed to meet like-minded people and leave the classroom confident and inspired!
Book at our specialist evening courses website: www.languagecoursesuk.co.uk.
Cactus specialises in organising language courses for individuals and groups, having done so since 1999 for clients all over the globe and for diverse needs and budgets. With an extensive network of approved teachers and a strong in-house academic team, we are able to design our own courses and tailor a course to suit specific learning needs, anywhere in the world.
In addition to running evening course in London and the UK, Cactus offers language holidays worldwide (including business, exam preparation and under 18s courses), TEFL courses worldwide and private and corporate language training.